St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Preschool is an educational ministry of Good Shepherd, St. Joseph and St. Maria Goretti parishes in Elk Grove. Inspired by our Catholic values of faith, family, knowledge, and service, we are committed to providing a faith-based education to our students rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ.
St Elizabeth's is the place for your family to grow both academically and spiritually as you share in the life of this community. We work with parents to develop learners of faith in action, inspiring them to become leaders who model Christian values and are respectful of self and others. With parents as partners, we nurture and guide students to the strength of mind, body, and spirit.
We Accomplish Our Mission By:
- Providing regular religious instruction to all children in accordance with directives of our Church and school policies as developed by the St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School Advisory Commission.
- Providing developmentally-appropriate activities that provide children with opportunities to plan, explore, create, discover, express, listen and learn.
- Recognizing children grow and develop at different rates and encouraging students to investigate challenging activities which will help develop their abilities.
- Helping children understand rules and limits and practicing fair play.
- Encouraging verbal expression of thoughts and feelings and accepting emotions in others. Children will be helped to learn the perspectives of others.
- Encouraging sharing, turn-taking, making friends, cooperating, resolving conflicts, safety, and recognizing and accepting others.
- Encouraging large muscle activities both indoors and out, fine muscle coordination and health awareness.